- You are authorized to conduct iSAQB® Certified Professional for Software Architecture-(CPSA-)courses.
- Improve the market positioning of your organisation: With an accreditation of your courses, your organisation and your trainers you prove a special quality of your training offers and teaching materials.
- Increase the success of your training business with an internationally recognized and standardized training offering. You will have the opportunity to offer training courses worldwide.
- You will be entitled to commission exams from recognized iSAQB® certification bodies.
- Increase the positive perceptibility of your organization with the official iSAQB® seal and brands, including various marketing materials.
- You will receive high-quality contacts: Your course dates are advertised centrally via an appointment calendar on the iSAQB website. We list you as an official training provider and forward requests for training and in-house training to you.
- As a training provider, you will receive CPSA curriculum updates before they are published on the iSAQB website.
- You will become part of an exclusive and international network of well-known thought leaders and practitioners in the software architecture scene.
The iSAQB® Seals of Quality
All iSAQB® accreditations aim to ensure software architecture training courses with a high quality standard and practical relevance as well as uniform curricula. CPSA training can only take place in combination with the following three accreditations:
1. iSAQB® Accredited Training Provider
2. iSAQB® Accredited Trainer
3. iSAQB® Accredited Training
The accreditation of training providers (TP)
- A company or individual may be accredited if sufficient competence in the field of software architecture can be proven.
- In order to be accredited, the training provider commits itself to conduct CPSA training courses that are compliant with the CPSA curricula and in which only iSAQB®-accredited trainers are involved.
- Successfully accredited training providers receive the quality seal iSAQB® Accredited Training Provider.
The accreditation for trainers
To obtain accreditation as an iSAQB(R) Accredited Trainer, you must meet the following requirements:
- At least three years of practical experience as a software architect and didactical skills – this can be proven by reference projects, trainer profiles or publications.
- A telephone or personal interview with iSAQB experts has been completed successfully.
The accreditation of trainings
The accreditation of Foundation Level and Advanced Level training is based on one-off audits of the relevant training materials. The successful accreditation of training courses is made visible externally with the iSAQB® Accredited Training quality seal.
Are you interested in accreditation as a training provider? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!