Architecture Gathering 2019 is the annual community event for all software architects, experienced developers and people interested in software architecture. It is hosted by iSAQB and is the ideal place to learn from other experts, network and benefit from many valuable practical experiences. The spectrum of topics at the conference will be caught between software architecture, organizational structures and business processes.
At the next Architecture Gathering from 16 – 17 October 2019 in Munich, we would like to take a closer look at the following questions:
- Have the software landscapes created by the decomposition of monoliths with, for example, domain-driven design and microservices become easier to maintain?
- How are DevOps and Clouds used in companies without creating infrastructure ruins and island knowledge?
- What new platforms and technologies are being used that we should know about?
- Which fields of application have become profitable for artificial intelligence and data science in the meantime?
- How is digital change progressing in companies and which paths have proven to be promising?
- What do software architects need to know about the organization and the underlying processes and what do they need to be able to influence?
Would you like to be a speaker on these exciting topics at Architecture Gathering 2019? Then please send us your suggestions for sessions (45 min), Lightning Talks (20 min) and interactive formats such as panel discussions, Open Space and Fishbowl etc.
The Call for Papers is open until April 5th! More info at https://www.the-architecture-gathering.de/call-for-papers
We are already looking forward to the usual stimulating discussions and a reunion with many familiar faces, friends and partners!